The Senior Compliance Analyst / Auditor will be responsible leading audit teams and the business through the internal compliance audit process. Bring us your experience, your head for strategy, your strength with relationships and your eye for opportunity. In return, we offer an unmatched place to grow and develop your career among a richly diverse group of businesses driven by the power and stability of a leading health care organization. Come help us heal and strengthen the health care system as you do your life’s best work.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better.
Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and people, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improving their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.
Senior Compliance Analyst / Auditor Requirements
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years of audit and/or compliance experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Positive attitude and drive to continuously improve
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects and lead others within a team setting
Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting internal and external deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superior oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level of skill with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Leading discussions with business partners to learn, understand, and document complex business processes
- Creating strategies to test business processes for compliance with laws, regulations, and/or contractual requirements
- Reviewing and documenting testing results which evidence conclusions reached
- Communicating audit results with business partners to make sure proper actions are taken to get compliance
- Providing feedback and coaching to audit team members
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more information