MetroStar Systems is an information technology services and management consulting company specialising in emerging technologies within the public sector. We are looking for Senior Network Engineer that is passionate about network design, implementation and maintenance. If you want to join a company that values technical expertise and challenges and are open to commuting to the 1600 block of downtown DC, we want you to work for MetroStar.
MetroStar Systems has set itself apart for having hybrid methodologies that blend the best agile product development and iterative consulting techniques in the industry. We are ripe and fearless developers, designers, architects, and human factors engineers that work together to develop creative solutions for our clients.
Our team is responsible for secure network support and management. We Manage LAN performance, network security and all facets of network design. Come be a game changer and join our team!
Senior Network Engineer Job Requirements
- You have Cisco experience in LAN/WAN environment
- You like a challenging environment
- You enjoy designing solutions
- You’re passionate about network performance
- You have 5 or more years of experience with Cisco Networking
- You have 3 or more years of experience doing network design
- You have working experience with routeing/switching
- You have working experience with encryption
- You are a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- You have a High School diploma and an active TS/SCI clearance. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field will be given preference.
- You are a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- You have experience with security
- You have knowledge of DWDM
- You have a Bachelors Degree in an IT related field
Senior Network Engineer Job Description
- You’ll work with team members to do network design and implementation
- You’ll also provide network support to the National Security Council
- You’ll provide day-to-day support of multiple classified networks
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information