If you can combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology. If you are passionate about what you do, the Senior Partner Systems Engineer Job possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Channel PreSales org, we are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our top-calibre team in Moscow, Russia.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our, the core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability, and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organisations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organisations to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. We are deeply committed to serving our community, and the company has also received many accolades ranging from the employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
Senior Partner Systems Engineer Job Descriptions
- As we further strengthen our channel team in Russia, we are looking to recruit a Senior System Engineer 100% focused on technical partner pre sales enablement.Technical generalist, providing high-level technical expertise in support of partner pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Coverage of the full DELL EMC ISG portfolio the Sr. PSE will have the ability to help with channel partner architectural efforts for any customer, regardless of size and scope.
- SE will partner with the Partner Account Manager counterpart and Regional Partner Sales Director to make sure of success within their territory and region. – Responsible for the technical development of partner pre-sales in the assigned market.
- Assists partner pre-sales in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. – Makes technical and sales presentations to partner’s technical staff and senior technical management.
Understands DELL EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market.
- Assists partner pre-sales in conducting research, answering questions and removing objections that arise in a sales campaign.
- Accelerates DELL EMC incremental revenue through partners by direct and programmatic technical development of partner presales.
Senior Partner Systems Engineer Essential Requirements
- Detailed product knowledge, deep industry knowledge. 7+ years of relevant experience
- Partner focused.
- Strong mentoring & coaching skills. Strong Communication skills. Ability to present to all levels of IT from Ops to technical C level mgmt
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Strong ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Sets goals & executes on them, Self-paced learning & development
- Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority.
- You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorised to work)
- Will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information