Receptionist Job at SHOFCO, Kenya
Reports to: Health Services and Program Officer
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8am to 4pm, 2 Saturdays a month
- Clinic receptionist facilitates the delivery of health care by performing vital customer service and administrative tasks.
Receptionist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage and interact with patients, customers and co-workers in a friendly, courteous, respectful and professional manner.
- Manage optimal order of patient visitations based on emergencies
- Schedule appointments for new & returning patients.
- Review paperwork with new patients, explain benefits of community clinic
- Administratively manage visits in accordance with clinic regulations.
- Responsible for medical record maintenance through entry of data to the MRS and front office record keeping procedures.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work station / environment.
- Maintain personal confidentiality.
- Correspond timely, accurately and professionally with physician offices,
- Inventory and maintenance of business office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Personal Competencies for Receptionist Job
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant & Professional Demeanor
- Time Management skills
- Recording Keeping
- Team work
- Detail & Organized
- Computer Savvy & Excellent Typing Skills (40+ WPM)
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Officer, email@example.com quoting their current and expected salaries. Applications without this information will not be considered. DO NOT ATTACH TESTIMONIALS at this point. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications should reach us no later than 20th May 2016.
Source: Career Point Kenya