Portfolio Management Officer, Priority Banking Job at Standard Chartered Bank, Kenya
The role holder will be responsible for leads generation, capacity optimisation and portfolio management for the Priority Banking Segment.
Portfolio Management Job Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate allocated Priority Portfolios to RMs as per agreed portfolio allocation structure
- Analyze ETB Priority portfolio with supporting data from SBA – Assets, Liabilities, Footings, Wealth/ FX needs and PPC and identify opportunities within each portfolio to respective RM and engage clients through regular communication on SMS and Email
- Review contact and account plans to drive relationship deepening
- Monitor and manage RM’s portfolio rebalancing and right sizing
- Monitor monthly PPC and share reports with line manager
- Monitor overdrawn accounts and communicate to clients for funding
- Send introductory , change of RM, interim letters to clients
- Coordinate leads generation for acquiring and deepening clients for the segment leading to NTB and ETB affluent clients and co-ordinate consistent execution
- Ensure efficient handling of client led requests from online and above the line campaigns
- Develop effective approaches to ensure successful activation of new to bank clients
- Liaise with client acquisition and relationships to plan and execute effective channel utilization such as specialists, digital channels and contact centers
- Ensure portfolio right sizing and all Priority accounts are RM managed
Qualifications and Skills for Portfolio Management Job
- Strong people management, analytical, communication, presentation and organisational skills.
- The ability to make good business decisions is critical to assessing risk.
- Knowledge of bank operations.
- Knowledge of the general banking environment.
Click here to apply
Source: Career Point Kenya