Team Manager, Relationship Management, Business Banking Job at Standard Chartered Bank
Team Manager Job Purpose
- Provide leadership and coordination of the Business Banking sales team.
- Market, sell and acquire Business Banking products through a proactive and consultative aproach and detailed understanding of
- Customers’ business(es) and internal offerings to enhance revenues and profit.
- Grow share of clients’ portfolio size by deepening existing relationships.
- May be requested to coordinate country and regional initiatives within the Business Banking team.
- Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customers’ needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s brand promise of being ‘The Right Partner’.
- Operate within the Risk & Compliance requirements.
- Drive deepening activities with high value or high potential clients with full range of business banking products, continuous analytics support and collaboration with Business specialists.
- Meet clients when required (i.e. once a month).
- Acquire and activate new clients referred from ETB clients directly to the Business Banking RM/ Team
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Relationship deepening by proactively reaching out to & engaging with high value business clients & hidden larger businesses as per the mandated protocols.
- Acquiring from ETB client referrals.
- Onboarding clients on the Business Working Capital (BWC) proposition.
- Supporting the client on any client-initiated needs.
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, mobile/ web training.
- Updating CDD/AML.
- Managing client’s credit situation.
Qualifications and Skills for Team Manager Job
- Product broadening: understand businesses and financials. Market and competition knowledge
- Client Engagement: Soft skills tailored towards engaging business owners. Closing deals. Ability to drive and manage client interaction. Negotiation and objection handling. Client training on digital solutions
- Journey completion: Discipline and time management to handle a client portfolio. Strong analytical ability. Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over.
Click here to apply
Source: Career Point Kenya