Stock & Distribution Super User Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting for our client a Leading Media House requires .
Stock & Distribution Super User Job Objective
- Reporting to the Finance Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for providing first-line user support, analyzing and resolving ad hoc queries regarding the entire Stock & Distribution solution.
External factors which will influence the work environment taking future conditions and strategic requirements into account:
- Dynamic, fast changing business environment
- Leading edge technology adoption
- Developing industry and business
- Multi-disciplined IS environment
- Diverse business units
- Global environments
- Performance driven environment
- Customer-centric service environment
- Socially aware
- Products, services, programs and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, or one another to accomplish the organisation’s mission and strategy:
- Provide first-line user support, analyze and resolve ad hoc queries regarding the entire Stock & Distribution solution (SAP, ICC, Clarity, and CRM).
- Champion the Stock & Distribution solution within the business, encourage usage of the solution & assist in identifying user training needs.
- Liaise with second-line support and development teams.
- Liaise with IT to administer user locations and users on Stock & Distribution functionality.
- Assist with planning, design, testing and implementation of Stock & Distribution functionalities.
- Analyze causes of failures on Evolution Stock & Distribution interfaces and integration messages and events.
- Clearing of failed interface and integration Stock & Distribution transactions and relevant reporting to management.
- Assist with the creation of test packs to support testing Stock & Distribution scenarios.
- Assist with the preparation and planning for UAT e.g. facilities, test data, identification of correct business participants.
- Assist with implementing support processes and procedures e.g. with the service desk.
- Participate in UAT in conjunction with business users, Stock & Distribution project teams and SAP CoE.
- Help define and refine business processes for Stock & Distribution.
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 10th April 2016
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
Source: Career Point Kenya