Experienced Risk Assessor? You can help protect the environment and create a greener UK
The successful Risk Assessor will be computer literate in word and excel and will understand the software used to create schematic drawings. They should be organised and have very good time management skills. They will be up to date with all Aspects of HSE L8 Legislation. Be presentable and be confident to advise customers on action required. To be trustworthy and understand the need for confidentiality.
The increasing scarcity of natural resources is a challenge. At SUEZ this motivates us to develop and deliver safe, innovative and sustainable services and solutions to protect the environment, conserve natural resources and provide a better future for the next generation.
As a Risk Assessor at SUEZ Water Conditioning Services, you’ll be contributing to an ever growing, well-established, water treatment company.
We are committed to helping customers reduce their impact on the environment and maximising the return on their investments.
What will I be doing as a Risk Assessor?
To provide Risk Assessments complying with all aspects of HSE L8 legislation.
- To carry out site risk assessments in various locations to comply with HSE L8 and all other relevant legislation of the following.
- Inspection of all tanks.
- Inspection of water heaters and calorifiers.
- Inspection of water distribution systems.
- Temperatures will need to be taken around site to ensure they are not at a level that will encourage growth of bacteria.
- Asset Register.
- Taking Digital photographs and adding to the relevant paperwork.
- To understand and use software provided to produce schematic drawings.
- To set out to the client the responsibility structure.
- To make recommendations to the customer of remedial work that is required to bring systems in line with L8
- Set out a log book for regular monitoring records for customers
- Compiling notes on site and converting them to B&V method and final document.
- Work in the office on a regular basis and communicate with other departments of the business
- To be able to use word and excel, e-mail efficiently.
- Liaising with customers queries over the telephone an in person professionally and efficiently
- Work on own initiative
- Be prepared to travel throughout the UK and be prepared stay away in line with the business needs
What are the requirements?
- Up to date understanding of Approved Code of Practice L8 & Water Supply Regulations
- Accurate and comprehensive in producing final documents to the customer including Schematic drawings.
- Accurate recommendations and advice to the customers in line with L8 Legislation
- Computer Literacy
- Effective communication, both with-in the company and with customers that they are dealing with.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Customer feedback and representing B&V in a professional manner.
With a raft of benefits, family-friendly policies and excellent remuneration packages, there’s never been a better time to join SUEZ. We are proud of our fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development, as we continue to build and grow our forward thinking company and you could play a key part in our success.
A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work, we believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. We have an open and inclusive culture, focussed on quality, delivery, ownership, leadership and a working environment based on trust and mutual respect for all.
If you share our passion for the environment and our thinking – and have the qualities we’re looking for – you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
SUEZ Water Conditioning Services, formally B&V Water Treatment is part of SUEZ in the UK. To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
If you apply for any of our vacancies and do not receive an automated response within 24 hours of submitting your application, please telephone our recruitment helpline.
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs