System Super User Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting for our client a Leading media company requires .
System Super User Job Responsibilities
- Provide first-line user support, analyze and resolve ad hoc queries regarding the entire Stock & Distribution solution
- Champion the Stock & Distribution solution within the business, encourage usage of the solution & assist in identifying user training needs.
- Liaise with second-line support and development teams.
- Liaise with IT to administer user locations and users on Stock & Distribution functionality.
- Assist with planning, design, testing and implementation of Stock & Distribution functionalities.
- Analyze causes of failures on Evolution Stock & Distribution interfaces and integration messages and events.
- Clearing of failed interface and integration Stock & Distribution transactions and relevant reporting to management.
- Assist with the creation of test packs to support testing Stock & Distribution scenarios.
- Assist with the preparation and planning for facilities, test data, identification of correct business participants.
- Assist with implementing support processes and procedures e.g. with the service desk.
- Participate in conjunction with business users, Stock & Distribution project teams and SAP
Qualifications and Experience for System Super User Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounts
- CPA (K) OR ACCA accredited
- At least 5 years’ proven track record in Finance, Supply Chain, Operations Support or Systems Support.
- Must possess the ability to specialize and further develop skills in a selected SAP module e.g. SAP Finance.
- Experience in managing and leading outsourced service providers
- Strong knowledge of IT service management/service control processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT technology including interfaces and integration.
- Experience leading service teams, internal and/or vendors
- Good commercial and business awareness
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th MAY 2016
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
Source: Career Point Kenya