The Karlville Development group is comprised of three partner companies, Karlville Development, Web control and Sun Centre. Today, Karlville Development LLC, is a leading global manufacturer of shrink sleeve converting and shrink sleeve application, pouch converting and narrow web slitting/inspection equipment sold under the Karlville Beyond Converting brand. Karlville Development seeking Technical Support Coordinator, a Professional will organise and improve the technical support process.
For Wide Web slitting and inspection, Solventless lamination and blown film extrusion equipment, Karlville is the global sales partner for Web control and Sun Centre, selling into the North and South American, Eastern and Western Europe, the Middle East and African markets. With manufacturing operations in France, Taiwan and China, as well as service and support operation in the USA, Latin America and Europe, Karlville is positioned to serve your global machinery needs. Karlville’s headquarter in the United States, in Miami, Florida.
Technical Support Coordinator Primary Responsibilities
- Reviewing technical problems with customers
- Creating reports and troubleshooting documentation
- Communicating requests to colleagues in Taiwan, China and France
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years working in a customer service capacity with some knowledge of technical process and experience with an ERP system. Individuals possessing a four-year degree in a related field with commensurate overall
- Experience will be considered.
- Proficiency in Sharepoint and Microsoft Excel is desired.
- Prior experience reading exploded drawings and electrical diagrams are preferred.
- Ability to handle heavy phone and email to support internal and external customers is essential.
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- You will need to show evidence of the following:
- Capable of working with Mitsubishi and Siemens controls.
- AutoCAD and electrical schematics
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information