The Telegraph Media Group is currently recruiting for an Audience Analyst. The Telegraph Media Group has recently recruited a new Audience Insight Director responsible for driving the use of Data and Insight to make better business decisions across the multiple facets of its organisation.
One of the core areas within this function is Analytics, which has lead to the creation of number of new roles to support this activity. The focus of this role will be to support data driven decision making with the Editorial Function of the Telegraph Media Group.
Key job responsibilities.
- Ensure timely generation and delivery of the regular reports across all business stakeholders.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of reporting and drives continuous improvement in information delivery.
- Interrogate any information, key data points and reports that are prepared by the team before release to the end user.
- Use internal and external data sources to provide competitive analysis for internal benchmarking. Takes creative and open-minded approach to incorporating new data sources.
- Educates and champions understanding of the digital measurement framework across the business.
- Support the Head of Reporting with developing a best in class Digital Analytics toolset and enabling self-service among business stakeholders.
- Produce ad – hoc reports and analysis.
Specific requirements / skills.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Web Analytics tools – Adobe Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong Knowledge of Online Analytical techniques and experience of Social and ‘Real Time’ Analytics with a passion for Digital technologies both past and present.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts simply and clearly.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Commercially aware.
- Previous experience of working within and Editorial Analytics team.
- Can learn quickly to utilise sophisticated statistical methods and machine learning concepts
- Previous use of Tableau.
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs