Would you be interested in joining a growing boutique recruitment business?
We are looking for a bright, professional, enterprising person to initially fulfil a role as a Resourcer, with a development plan for you to become a client facing Recruiter in 9-12 months.
Supporting the team that focuses on client relationships in media, retail, technology and FMCG some of your responsibilities will include:
- Support and resource for the Consultants on senior level briefs in accountancy and finance
- Interviewing and assessing candidates face to face
- Compiling of shortlists for permanent and interim briefs
- Participate in client meetings and candidate interviews
- Support with social media strategy
- Develop further specialist talent pools using a variety of networking tools
- Play a key role in building a portfolio of networking seminars and events
- Ongoing administration, such as database management and CV formatting, and advertising
- Lots of daily ah hoc challenges, in a very fast paced evolving environment!
Qualifications and competencies:
- Excellent academic track record up to degree level
- Some work experience, ideally in a sales or customer services environment
- Professional attitude both face to face and over the telephone
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A determination to work hard, take care, and achieve great results
- A fun and inquisitive approach to work
- Professional demeanour
Please get in touch if you are interested in working in a great environment, with great people and hands on training from a Director with 12 years recruitment experience.
Whatever your role in the business we expect all team members to exhibit the following values and behaviours:
Collaborative, we work as one, we build durable relationships, and we remove barriers to working together. Expert, we are specialists, we train specialists, and we invest in the best talent. Pioneering, we innovate, we challenge assumptions, and we go beyond. Ambitious, we strive to make a difference, we want growth for our staff and our business, and we want to be known as the best at what we do. Principled, we respect our colleagues, we compete fairly, and we serve with integrity.
Source: TheGuardian Jobs