The European Banking Federation (EBF) is seeking to recruit a trainee for its Retail, Legal, Economic & Social Policy Department.
The trainee will support the EBF on employment/labour law issues and will work in a context of an EU project call for proposal introduced by the four EU banking social partners.
A non-exhaustive list of responsibilities includes:
- data analysis (sorting, extracting meaning from data, interpretation of results);
- research on specific issues/questions related to employment/labour law;
- writing succinctly and informatively;
The successful candidate will have:
- an academic background in law; knowledge of EU Affairs an asset;
- English mother tongue level (excellent command of oral and written English);
- good writing skills;
- good communications and team working skills;
- strong organisational skills and ability to take initiatives.
STARTING DATE: ASAP
DURATION of the internship/convention of professional immersion: 6 months (renewable).
- Interesting work in a European setting;
- International and multi-cultural environment.
Please send your application (including one letter explaining why you are interested + curriculum vitae) to Ms. Pina Elégant, Internal Affairs & Human Resources Executive Director by 13 May 2016 at the latest email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: European Banking Federation, Avenue des Arts 56, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium.
Source: EurActiv JobSite