Cook Job at UNES, Kenya
UNES/ARZ/C/04/2016 – 3 Years Contract
The Cook shall report to the Food and Beverage Supervisor
Cook Job Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of Planned Menus
- Preparation and production of high quality food that meets the desired customer satisfaction.
- Provision of efficient service of food orders and as per specifications
- Preparing and cooking food in adherence to standard recipes and menu given by the Head Cook
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene and safety at work.
- To account for all production resources provided by the Head cook and issued from the stores
- Proper handling and use of kitchen equipment as provided for by the Head cook and the Manufacturer.
- Provision of world class customer service to the customer
Specification for Cook Job
- Certificate in food production from a recognized Institution
- Possess minimum of two years practical culinary experience in a 3 or 4 star hotel/restaurant
- Able to work long hours
- Computer literate
- Good food presentation skills
- KCSE certificate
Applicants interested in the above positions should submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why they want to be considered for the position applied, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
- Copies of ALL Academic and Professional Certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Applicants Personal Data form UNES FM A 022).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Envelope.
Submit 5 copies of all the documents required; Applications, detailed current CV highlighting qualifications and experience, Academic and professional certificates.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before May 13, 2016
Applicants who previously applied for re-advertised positions need not to apply.
Senior HR Officer
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Source: Career Point Kenya