Packaging Engineer Job Job at Unilever, Kenya
Job Number: 160009HO
Why join us?
Unilever’s mission is to add vitality to life. We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Our Corporate Strategy aims to double the size of our business by 2020 while halving our environmental footprints.
Unilever values employee engagement and development by providing vital and relevant professional experiences. In Unilever, we give you a career.
We are currently looking to hire a Packaging Engineer to provide packaging equipment expertise. Design, development and implement packaging line optimization projects and innovation initiatives for the factory.
Packaging Engineer Job
- Responsible for the planning and execution of conceptual, preliminary and detailed engineering assignments.
- Planning and execution of the implementation phase (ie. start-up) of capital projects.
- Selection, specification, evaluation and recommendation for the purchase of major process equipment, systems and controls.
- Accountable for the independent preparation of objective alternative analyses including financial justification and evaluations.
- Function as project manager for minor projects ($500,000 capital investment) being solely accountable for cost, schedule, and functionality.
- Evaluation and recommendation of innovative technology for applications within UBFNA operations.
Requirements for Packaging Engineer Job
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Chemical or Mechanical or related field.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyze packaging opportunities.
- Ability to identify and develop technical solutions to packaging opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with lead technical and non-technical team members in the implementation of process projects, implementing new ideas and processes.
- Must be computer literate and should be proficient with one brand of PLC or DCS control system.
Click here to apply
Source: Career Point Kenya