Olam International Limited/InVivo NSA Job Vacancy for a Head Nutrition & Veterinary in Nigeria 2016
Olam International Limited and InVivo NSA have signed a consulting agreement to jointly develop expertise in animal feed in Nigeria.
This agreement involves technical assistance and sharing of expertise to jointly develop solutions and products in the animal feed space. The knowledge transfer between the two companies helps develop solutions, formulate animal feed, characterize raw materials and implement R&D trials and protocols to enter the animal feed industry in Nigeria.
Both companies tap each others proven expertise: Olam for its Africa experience and InVivo NSA for its animal feed proficiency.
JOB TITLE: Head Nutrition & Veterinary Nigeria M/F
InVivo NSA supports Olam in the design, equipment selection and installation of its feed mills across Nigeria. Nutrition and formulation experts work closely with Olams team to build a strong understanding of the local market and develop cost effective formulation using both local and imported raw materials.
InVivo NSA also trains Olams staff on providing veterinary field support to poultry and fish farmers in order to help deliver consistent product performance.
In addition, Olam gains access to InVivo NSAs R&D and product development facilities as well as their feed manufacturing units in other developing markets across Asia and Latin America.
To drive and strengthen this development in the Asian region, INVIVO NSA is recruiting a Head Nutrition and Veterinary M/W used to work in developing countries and exposed to Africa.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- S/he should have a strong knowledge on the nutritional properties of all raw materials used in the feed industry, including alternative RM. Good knowledge of micronutrients.
- S/he should have a strong track record on delivering high-quality feed at optimal cost and hands-on experience on handling field veterinary teams.
- S/ he will deal with farmers (small/medium/large).
- His/her experience should primarily be in Poultry and Fish.
- Degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Business or Marketing
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to travel
- The company is willing to pay for relocation for qualified candidates.
- +10 years of feed experience working across various markets
- English fluent
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The position is based at Abuja, Nigeria and will have 2 Nutritionists, 2 QA Managers and 3 Regional Veterinary Heads (+12 field Vets) reporting to him/her. The team size will expand as more feed mills are added in Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Source: Jobs Point NIgeria