Walden University is a leading accredited university that allows students to learn any degree online while giving the student the flexibility to balance their work and family. Student can benefit from a high-quality education and gain skillful skills that can make them to apply to help advance their career. Apply to Walden University to enjoy the approved Up to 30% tuition reduction for Ghanaian students willing to study at home online.
Gain knowledge and skills that you can apply to your career and community with a quality education from Walden University. A leading accredited institution, Walden University allows you to earn your degree online while giving you the flexibility to balance your academic goals with work and family. Invest in your future with a valuable education that will have a lasting impact on your life and career.
Top Reasons Ghanaian Students should choose Walden University Online Study
More than 1,100 Ghanaian students and alumni have chosen to study with them. With a Walden education, you can:
– Apply your knowledge and skills to your work.
– Pursue careers in business and management, healthcare, and higher education. Many of our Ghanaian graduates are employed in these fields.
– Take advantage of our 45-year history of excellence in distance education.
– Receive support from enrollment advisors and other student services as you navigate the admissions process.
– Interact with expert faculty and peers in small classes.
– Our students and alumni come from more than 165 countries around the world. Expand your perspective and benefit from the knowledge and experiences of Walden’s diverse learning community.
See more Proof in the Numbers
– 91% of current international students are satisfied or very satisfied with Walden.
– 93% of employees who received a pay raise did so within their first year of graduation.
– 97% of employers would be willing to hire another Walden graduate.
Available Online Degree Programmes
– Human and Social Services
– Health Sciences
– Business and Management
– Public Administration
– Public Health
– Information Systems and Technology
– Criminal Justice
– Social Work