Sales Agent Job at Wananchi Group (K) Ltd, Kenya
Department: Sales and Marketing
Employment Status / Type: Contract
Position Reporting to: Sales Team Leader
Manage Others: No
Job Purpose / Summary:
- The sales representative will work cooperatively with outside sales, other members of the distribution team, as well as the entire organization to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
Sales Agent Job Key Roles:
- listening to customer requirements and presenting Products appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between Wananchi Group and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market, Territory and prospective triple play customer information;
- Representing Wananchi Group at trade exhibitions and events under the guidance of HOD and or Team Leader..
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming Zuku product developments and discussing special promotions;
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales Leader , or entering into a computer system;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to the company for decision making purposes;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Skill & Experience Required for Sales Agent Job
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Computer Literate
- 1 year plus in sales or customer service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Sales Agent – Mombasa on or before 7th May 2016.
Source: Career Point Kenya