Design Group Staffing Vancouver seeking Senior Architectural Technologist to join the Design Group Staffing in providing permanent, contract and temporary placement for Engineering, Technical and Technical sales roles in Construction, EPCM, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas and Architecture & Design across Canada. As Recruitment Specialists, we stand out by creating an exceptional experience for candidates and client companies.
Our head office remains in Edmonton; the company employs over 300 experienced staff across Canada who places thousands of quality candidates each year. What differentiates us is our responsiveness and personal care. We know finding the right fit is very personal and important, so we make sure we keep the client and candidate informed with a transparent process.
Design Group Staffing Vancouver has teamed up with a 25 year established, Boutique Luxury Custom Home Builder & Design Company who are wanting to recruit an Architectural Technologist.
Senior Architectural Technologist Job Requirements
- Must Have Canadian & (ideally BC) Experience and a SOLID understanding of Building Codes in BC.
- Legally entitled to live and work in Canada and currently resides in Vancouver / Lower Mainland BC
- 3-5 years of experience with Vancouver Building Bylaw
- Must have Exceptionally Strong AutoCAD Skills
- Extremely Detailed Drawings and a portfolio that showcases your work
- Drawings should include Sewer Works; Window / Header Jam Connections; Site Analysis; Wall Assembly (Inc Spray Foam), all the way through to Car Garages in detail.
- Is familiar with the use of ‘ Workstations’
- 3-5 years of residential experience (commercial exp. is an asset)
- Architectural Technology Diploma or Building Science Diploma (degree not required)
- Passion for drafting
- Unconventional thinker
- A portfolio of their work
- 2-3 years of experience with interiors would be an asset
- Needs a valid driver’s license and vehicle
Excellent, Open Communicator
- Team Player
- High Performing
- Invested in supporting others
There are opportunities to grow from within the company as they have proven this with existing staff members. This is a “NO EGO” company who have a work hard, play hard mentality. The ideal candidate will be judged on the speed of which they can get applications/permits to the city.
How to apply: Please apply directly online or submit your resume and cover letter to Zee Salehian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Design Group Staffing would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this Senior Architectural Technologist opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes, we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. You are encouraged you to visit the Design Group Staffing website regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily